Volunteer Opportunity: DAGS Committee Positions
DAGS now has positions available on all our committees for 2016-17! See the Committees page for additional details.
If you are interested in getting involved with DAGS the following committees are currently seeking volunteers who are members of DAGS.
1. Administration Committee (2 positions)
2. Student Life Committee (at least 3 positions)
3. Academic and External Relations Committee (at least 5 positions)
4. Governance Committee (2 positions)
5. Ad-hoc committee to determine the future of Grad House (open)
DAGS is committed to providing graduate students' with the best on campus experience possible. By joining the team you can help us create a more vibrant and diverse graduate student experience. For further information about the roles and responsibilities of the committees visit DAGS website and bylaws: http://www.dags.ca/uploads/1/1/5/5/11555167/dags_bylaws.pdf
To nominate yourself for any of the above positions: write down your name and department, position you are interested, and a brief letter of intent telling us why you are interested in getting involved with DAGS and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org