Dalhousie University Budget
Join the Dalhousie International Students in our fight for a new budget proposal. The Dalhousie Board of Governors will be voting to increase tuition for all students by 3% plus an additional 8.1% (total of 11.1%) increase on international students for the next four years. This means, incoming students will face increases of 44.4% in the next four years.
Join the DSU, DISA, and DAGS for a Rally before the Board of Governors Meeting
Date: April 16th, 2:30pm - 4pm
Location: Outside the MacDonald Building (Studley Quad)
See our Facebook Event for more information!